Thursday 28 August 2014

Guys, Do This Two Lookalike?


 
Sandra Okagbue and Mercy Isoyip are both successful Orange drug/Delta soap model, both are light skinned, curvy and sexy. So the other day i was in sholacreative studio (a popular studio in Lagos) for photo session, when I stumbled on some photos of Sandra Okagbue, I told my friend, this lady looks so much like my friend Mercy, like a long lost sister or something, I showed her the picture of Mercy and she disagreed. 

Still sure this is Mercy's lookalike, that why I brought the matter down here, so guys do they lookalike and who is HOTTER? 
Before you decide, checkout both pictures after the cut: 

First let's start with Sandra Okagbue:


Now Mercy Isoyip







 
Don't be a ghost reader, be an active reader and share your thoughts with the house Biko!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...